17 April 2012

Long Louis Tomlinson Imagine

10 years from now….

You come home and you find Louis and your son in the living room behind the piano. You hear they're playing What Makes You beautiful. This song brings back some great memories. You walk in the room and your son jumps of the bench behind the piano, he runs to you. He jumps into your arms and hugs you. 
He screams "MUM!!" 
You smile and you see Louis looking to happy, so proud to you. 
"You know what for all these years I thought I might have been stupid running after you but now I see you like this I realize that this is the best decision I have ever made!" 
The tears stream down your face while Louis tells you, you put a smile on your face. 
"Louis it was dumb for sure but I'm happy you did it!" 
You put your son back on the ground. You give Louis a big hug. After having dinner all together, you bring your son to bed together. You end up on the couch together into each others arms. 
Suddenly Louis says "Do you remember when we met together?" 
"Of course I do! If was the best day of my life meeting you guys and you even made it better than I could ever dream of!" 

10 years ago (now) ...

You're about to meet the guys you love so much. This is your first One Direction signing and you're so excited. But you just can't help it being shy, it's just who you are. Finally you stand in front of them and your nerves take over your voice and everything. You just can't barely look at them and all you can say to them is "Thanks" in a low voice. There's nothing you can do about it, you're just nervous and shy. But after you regret letting your nerves taking over the control of you. You almost start to cry, but suddenly…

[ Louis:
That girl, she's probably so nervous. But she has something, something special that makes sure she keeps running around in your head. She seemed to be so shy, so insecure but so beautiful for sure. She took my breath away, she stole my heart with just one look. 
Suddenly some girl says "Lou? Are you there? I'm standing in front of you waiting!" "Oh hey, sorry" 
You sign the paper and give it to Harry. 
Harry says "Louis are you okay?"
You look at Harry and say "I have to go!"
You stand up and run away. ]

…someone grabs your arm. You turn around and you see Louis, your heart stops beating. 
He starts singing:
"You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk trough the door, don't need makeup, to cover up, being the way that you are is enough..."
You can't believe this is happening, Louis look you deep in the eyes while singing.
"…Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you, baby you light up my world like nobody else,the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful..."
You're thinking: 'is he really singing this? Is he just singing this because you were nervous? or does he really mean this? I don't know anymore… but his voice is amazing & he is singing to me omg'
"…If only you saw what I can see, You'll understand why I want you so desperately, right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, you don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful, oh oh, that's what makes you beautiful!"
You're totally speechless
Both of you don't say anything for some time…
Suddenly Louis says "I'm sorry if I scared you but I just had to do this! You stole my heart since you looked me in the eyes."
You totally melt. "It's okay! Do you really mean this?"
"Yes I'll never lie, especially not to you! please go out with me?"
You get tears on your eyes. "How can I say no to that? I didn't even dare to dream about this!"
Louis smiles.
Suddenly Harry runs to you.
"Louis you really have to come back! These girls are freaking out because you're gone!"
"Okay, I'm coming I just have to say goodbye to this beautiful girl!"
Harry looks at you and smiles, then he walks back.
"I really have to go now beautiful girl! Here's my number please call me! I know you'll be scared but promise me you will otherwise you'll break my heart"
"I promise! I will regret forever if I don't!"
You say goodbye to each other and then Louis goes back.

5 years later…
You're sitting on the beach together watching the sunset, you're 5 years together today and it has been the best 5 years of your life.
Louis says "the last 5 years have been wonderful and I don't want this to end yet!"
Louis puts on some music on his phone.
You smile a drown into his eyes.
Suddenly he starts singing, what reminds you of how you met.
"Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do"
You totally melt as he continues.
"Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way"
You start to think 'is there are reason he sings this beautiful song? where does he wanna go to? or is this just for being together for 5 years?
Suddenly you hear him sing
"Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Say you will"
You start to cry of happiness, is this really happening? You look deep into his eyes and smile.
"Together can never be close enough for me
To feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love you
And you're beautiful

Now that the wait is over
And love has finally showed her my way

Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe

Say you will
Say you will"
The tears are streaming down your face and he wipes your tears of your face.
"Promise me you'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to sing to you
when all the music dies

And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe

Say you will
Say you will"
He goes on his knees, grabs a box out of his pocket and opens it
"Marry me"
You cry of happiness.
"Yes of course! I have never been so happy in my life before how can I say no?"
Louis hugs you and kisses you.



2 comments: