17 April 2012

Small Zayn Malik Imagine

You're walking on the streets in the center of the town you live in. You had to buy some little things and don't have much time so you decided to go on your own. After you bought the last thing you needed, you go back home. Suddenly someone comes to you.
"Excuse me! Can I ask you something?"
Oh no, again some stupid lady who asks you something you're gonna say no to anyway. 
"uh Yeah sure!"
"Well, I make little movies and last I've been asked to do a music video…"
You start to freak out, a music video? Who saw that coming?
"…for some boyband…"
Did she say Boyband? I hope so bad it's One Direction!
"…and they asked me to look for some standard girls, they don't want models and actresses like that you know. I honestly think you would be perfect for this! What do you think?"
"I would absolute love to! May I know who they are?"
"I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to tell to make sure you don't freak out or that you only want it because of the band."
You set a date for your audition and then you go home.
It's time for your audition, you arrive at the place and you can immediately start. You walk into a room and the first thing you see is a huge mirror, you think the band is behind there.
They ask you some questions and then they leave to discuss it.
Then they come back. "We would absolutely love to have you in this video! I think it's time to meet the lads!"
You stop breathing and suddenly they walk in. Exactly what you expected, it's who you were hoping it is.
Zayn immediately walks your way and gives you a hug.
"It's nice to have you in the video! I really like you, so maybe you would like to do something together?" He whispers in your ear.
You look into his eyes. "I would love to!" you say with a big smile on your face.
The other lads also give you a hug and then you leave with them. Zayn waits for you to take your hand and you walk out together holding hands.
On the day of the music video to be filmed. You're sitting in a chair when someone else does your hair and makeup, suddenly you hear the lads talking.
"Zayn, you really like her, don't you?"
"Who? [yn]? Yeah a lot!"
"Then what are you waiting for?"
"Well I'm just not sure if she likes me to and everything."
You start to smile and blush, you can't hear them anymore.
When you're done you walk out side, you see Zayn and walk his way.
You doubt not a second and immediately grab him to kiss him on his lips.
"Wait! Wait! What are you doing?"
"Did I do something wrong?" you sadly say.
"No not at all! I just didn't expect it!"
"I'm sorry, I just thought it would be time for you to know!"
You look deep into each others eyes and then you kiss again.



No comments:

Post a Comment