17 April 2012

Small Liam Payne Imagine

It's a beautiful warm summer day and you're at the beach with Liam. You're lying in the sand watching the sky, suddenly Liam gets up and sits in the sand. He looks at you smiling.
"[yn], do know you're the most beautiful person I know."
You smile, "Liam, that's impossible cause you are!"
Both of you laugh and have a little discussion who's right.
"Okay, so you don't believe me?"
"No!"
"We'll come here and I'll show you!"
He stands up and reach you his hand, you take his hand and he grabs you and lifts you up. He runs into the sea.
"Liam! Please bring me back to the beach!!"
Liam laughs and he puts you into the water with him.
"Why did you do that? I'm totally wet with my clothes on…"
Liam comes closer to you and looks deep into your eyes, he smile and gently grabs your face to kiss you. 
"I just wanted to show you that you're really the most beautiful girl in the world for me!"
You smile and kiss him back.
"Liam I love you!"
Liam smiles.
"I love you too [yn]!



No comments:

Post a Comment