17 April 2012

Small Niall horan Imagine II

You're walking on the streets on your way to your and Niall's apartment. It's a warm day and you enjoy the summer with your new Ray Ban sunglasses Niall gave you yesterday. Suddenly some girls get your way, you get a little bit nervous.
"Hey, you're [yn] , aren't you? Niall Horan's girlfriend."
"Yeah that's me!" You say smiling, thinking they're some kind directioners.
But they look at you like they're not happy with you, kinda angry/mean. 
"Niall deserves so much better than you! You should get out of his life now or better jump of a bridge!"
You look at them shocked and then you get tears in your eyes. 
"He's such a sweet guy and you're just a huge bitch! We know you forced him to be your boyfriend! He deserves a kind and sweet girlfriend like me or another true fan!"
The tears are streaming down your face now.
"You don't know anything about my relationship with Niall and you clearly don't know anything about me either cause I've been a huge directioner before we started dating! So get a life or something but don't treat people you don't know like this!"
You walk about crying so hard, you have been part of this family before you started dating Niall and you totally loved it. It just seems so rare that fans do this to you. You arrive at your apartment, you open the door and walk in. You find Niall sitting in the couch in the living room. He sees you're crying.
"Rebecca, what's wrong? What happened?"
You immediately run your way to whip away your tears, you turn your head away from him.
"I don't know if we should continue this relationship! Maybe we should end it here."
Niall is shocked and gently grabs your face to turn back your head so he can look you straight in the eyes.
"[yn], you're all I've always wanted and even more! The last thing I want is losing you, so please tell me what's going on so we can make everything alright!"
"I just don't think the fans like me and I don't want them to hate me."
"I'm sure not all of them hate you! And for me it doesn't matter, you're a part of my life I never want to loose again and I'll do everything to make sure I won't!"
You start smiling with the tears in your eyes. You put you arms around Niall to hug him tightly and then he starts kissing you.



No comments:

Post a Comment