17 April 2012

Small Liam Payne Imagine II


After such a long time you finally see Liam again. He has been away for months and even though you have been skyping almost everyday you missed him very bad. You absolutely can't wait anymore. Nobody at school except for some very close friends knows that you're with him but today he's gonna pick you up at school. You're sitting in class at the last hour and you can't wait anymore until this finishes. 
Finally the bell rings and you immediately jump off your chair and walk to the door. Everyone is looking at you like you're crazy but you don't mind.
You go to your locker as fast as possible to leave your books and grab your jacket. Then you get out of the school, the first thing you see is a group of girl screaming and going crazy and you know exactly why.
You walk their and then you see Liam, a big smile appears on your face.
"Girls, excuse me. I have to go to my beautiful girl!"
All the girls turn around and look into your way, they get to the side and Liam walks in between them in your way. You start to blush and Liam puts his arms around you.
"[yn], I've missed you!"
"I missed you too Liam!"
All the girls look at you very jealous and start to talk with each other.
Liam grabs your hand you walk to his car.
"Wait, nobody came with you? Not even Paul? Or another security guy?"
"No! It's just you and me!"
"But who's driving? Oh wait, you have your driving license, don't you?"
"Good guess, beautiful!"
He opens the door for you and then gets in at the other side. You drive to your place and there you're going to watch a movie.
Of course this can't be another one than Toy Story. You cuddle up to each other and suddenly Liam starts talking.
"Jess, you're like toy story to me, I don't wanna miss you, I can't miss you and I want you bad. But still I'm afraid of losing you. I just wish this was easier, that I'm not so far away for such a long time. I love you, I really love you [yn]!"
You get tears in your eyes.
"that was so sweet! I love you too Liam!"
Liam starts kissing you and totally forgets about his favorite movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment