17 April 2012

Small Harry Styles Imagine II

You're sitting on the couch watching a movie with Harry in his apartment. Since you've met you became very close friends and you often watch movies together or do other fun things together when he's in town. 
"Do you want some popcorn?"
"Yeah, I would love to!"
Harry walks to the kitchen and gets some popcorn, then he comes back with a huge bowl filled with popcorn, he looks at you smiling.
'he's so cute, I wish he just knew how I think about him and that I knew what's on his mind'
You grab some popcorn out of the bowl and you start eating it, Harry keeps staring at you with a big smile on his face.
"Harry? What's up?"
"Oh sorry, I was just thinking how happy I am to have a friend like you!"
you smile "awh that's so sweet!"
You continue watching the movie and after some time Harry gets closer and closer to you until he puts his arm around you. You're surprised but you like it so you lie a little bit against him.
"Can I tell you something personal?"
"Yeah, sure Harry!"
"Well there's a girl,we're hanging around a lot and I really like her but she doesn't know. I just don't know what to do!"
You start to feel very sad and jealous. 'he's in love with another girl, what do I have to do? That girl will be so lucky.'
"Well I think the best you can do is just telling her what you're feeling!" You say faking a smile of your face.
"You're sure?"
"Yeah totally just do it!"
"Well then I'll immediately call her!"
You look at him very sad, thinking you have missed you chance while he rings the girl. Suddenly you hear someone is calling you and you check out your phone, you see Harry is calling you.
"This must be a mistake!"
You answer the phone.
"Hello, who is this?"
Harry looks at you laughing and you hear someone laughing through the phone.
"It's Harry, calling the girl he's absolutely in love with!"



No comments:

Post a Comment