17 April 2012

Long Niall Horan Imagine III

You walk into the classroom and you sit down on your place. It's your english class. The teacher starts explaining some things but you can't concentrate cause your boyfriend Niall said you would bring you a surprise during this class. You're waiting all the time until someone walks in to hand you something. Your seat is in the front next to the window at the other side of the classroom. Suddenly someone knocks on the door, someone walks in with a box, a huge gift box that even bigger than you are. You look at it very surprised, you expected a present but not that it would be this big. The person who brought it tells your teacher that it's for you and points at you. The teacher asks you to open it and you walk to the box smiling and blushing. You wonder what can be in it but it wouldn't surprise if there was a very small present in it. You try to find out how you can open it and then you open it. There's a moment of silence, you absolutely can't believe what you're seeing, you realize it's really happening and you just go crazy. Someone walks out of the box and you run into him to hug him very tight. It's Niall. You can't find the words to explain what you're feeling. He gives you a little kiss on your lips.
"I've missed you beautiful!"
"Niall, what are you doing here? You said a surprise, not that it would be a huge box where you would be in!"
Niall starts laughing and so are you.
"A surprise is a surprise and you can't deny it wasn't a surprise! And I brought Nandos!"
You laugh and then you see your teacher is looking at you waiting to continue the class. You walk back to your seat and Niall walks with you, you ask the person who sits next to you to take a seat next to the person behind you, seen the fact you're always with the three of you. Niall takes the seat next to you and immediately takes some food out of his bag, you share the food, luckily the teacher didn't see it cause you don't want Niall to loose his food or get out of the class.
When the class finishes you immediately walk outside, you search for a place where nobody else is around. The girls at your school will go crazy if they see who's here so you try to avoid that. Niall gets some Nandos out of his bag and gives it to you.
"I know you love nandos and you don't have any here so I thought I can't surprise my girl without bringing some Nandos!"
"Aww Niall, that's so sweet! And I've been waiting for this, I want some Nandos so bad!"
You start eating and you absolutely can't stop anymore, Niall laughs.
"Niall this is so delicious, I don't understand why don't have any here. I'm in heaven!"
"I'm glad you like it! "
You talk a little bit about everything seen the fact it has been a long time since you have seen each other.
"Well actually I have also another surprise!"
"Niall, this is too much!"
Both of you laugh.
"It might be, but you're my girl and I want you to know how much you mean to me. And I want to see you more!"
You look at him wondering what he's talking about.
"And that's why I've got tickets for you! Eleanor and Danielle are going too, you can also get to know each other!"
"OMG Niall, you really didn't have to do this!"
You give him a tight hug and he starts kissing you.



No comments:

Post a Comment